Tuesday 12 May 2015

Tuesday 12th May 2015


Another very warm and sunny day.
Hardcore duly arrived this morning so wasted no time in spreading this over the project 2015 site. Received a call from the suppliers this morning confirming delivery on Tuesday and installation on Friday. Really good news that. Not used to tradesmen keeping to a timetable - and how right was I with that comment. Saniflo turned up at 2pm (not morning as suggested), engineer took one look and said ' can't do that mate today, no time left and I do not have the gear on the van'. In the politest way possible I said it was not my problem and why turn up with nothing on the van? Have made a further appointment for next Tuesday now. I despair as this job been ongoing since February.
                       Sadly still no sign of the swifts. Really am puzzled now. Can only hope.
Pictures 1 & 2 - Courtesy of the trail camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment