Tuesday 19 May 2015

Tuesday 19th May 2015





What a mixed bag of weather today. Showers, windy, sunny, warm, chilly & hail storms.
My day was just like the weather, a mixed bag of happenings?
Project 2015 (log cabin) turned up at 7.45am. Communication issue again as was supposed to give me 24hrs notice.
Saniflo turned up at 8am, another communication issue as was supposed to have rung me on arrival time. 
It was a manic three hours off loading the cabin as no crane facility. Not my problem but did feel for the driver. Left yard at 4am then expected to off load by hand. Mad.
The replacement saniflo is a big issue I could do without let alone the high cost involved.
After spending the morning under the floor fixing this new unit it failed to work when switched on. It transpires the small bore system is blocked with scale (set like rock) and now requires a re-run of pipework.
Days like today do not bode well with me. Have to wait another two weeks before this work is carried out.
Just hope the building of the cabin does not hit any problems.
                      Cleared my head by visiting Henry Street this afternoon, looked at furniture for the cabin. On the expensive side so internet shopping now I think?
Picture 1 - Cabin delivery just arriving.
      "     2 - First few pieces unloaded.
      "     3 - All wrapped up against the impending showers.
      "     4 - Not much room for all of us now?
      "     5 - Starling settling down for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment