Sunday 10 January 2016

Sunday 10th January 2016

A much improved day. A fair amount of sun, mild and best of all, dry.
Most of the day spent clearing out the garage/workshop. Not been used as a garage for about ten years. With miss now beginning to grow on the window ledges thought best to garage the beauty.
By three o'clock I had managed to drive the car in with mm to spare all round. Good job for the beepers?
With the sky looking good it was a good chance for a walk at Fobney so out came the car again! Sadly it was my worst experience at Fobney leaving me pretty frightened. Threatening dogs close to the weir growling at my legs. Thankfully did not bite but left me shakey then while sitting on my seat lose to the lock a pack of lads drinking from cans and speaking loudly in a language I didn't know starting throwing stones, not at me but clearly trying to intimidate me.
I did manage some photographs but not a relaxing walk.


Picture 1 - Before garage clearing commenced.
     "      2 - Garage cleared, car now just fits.
     " 3 - 6 - Fobney.



No comments:

Post a Comment