Friday 10 June 2016

Saturday 4th June 2016

A warm and sunny day, nice.
A day spent working on the igloo. Can't believe I came up with this daft idea but once started I need to finish. Ending up about half full size.
        Great day for pond life. Speckled Wood on the pond hosta, numerous red damselflies, loads of dragonfly nymphs and birds able to drink and bath in the pond due to so much weed acting as a platform. Loathed to take out any weed as so many nymphs relying on it.
Have a problem with my monitoring system, I am fully aware of the reason but not something I can sort. Considering now employing a techno guy to fully install for me. Was only a matter of time before problems developed.
Picture 1 - Igloo building.
     "      2 - Speckled Wood.
     " 3 - 5 - Damselflies.
     "      6 - Nymphs.








No comments:

Post a Comment