Wednesday 7 September 2016

Wednesday 7th September 2016







Another scorcher of a day, will not like it when the weather changes this weekend.
Not the best day of my life, started with an 8am appointment with the dentist for a filling and the creation of a mould for my my replacement crown. Next visit on my birthday, thanks!
Then a visit to the solicitor and the weekly Morrisons shop.
Was glad to get home. Afternoon just chilled as mouth still numb making me feel rather lethargic. 
              Two moths in the trap last night, a record for this year. More spiders about with their respective catches. 
Cameras confirmed foxy, spike and mice were about last night. Spike entered a house but did not stay. A bit warm I guess.
Looking forward to tomorrow now and my first guided walk for folk from the community centre, looks as though the weather will be kind for us which was always a bit of a worry.
Picture 1 - Shield Beetle on the window cill.
   " 2 & 3 - Spider with ones catch.
   "        4 - Shield Beetle on a sunflower leaf.
   " 5 & 6 - Moths from last nights trap.

No comments:

Post a Comment