Saturday 14 July 2018

Saturday 14th July 2018




Hot and sunny.
Another day without security lights. I am almost at the point of enjoying this daily failure! With help from my neighbor we have come to the conclusion the lights are faulty. A return trip to B & Q then. This will have to wait until return of our imminent holiday.
Insurance personal driving me mad. Two emails today offering me cash settlements on a list of items that is nowhere near the list I submitted on items stolen. Another battle ahead. The innocent are always the losers in such cases.
Nuff of that now as this is supposed to be a wildlife blog?
             Not a lot going on today actually. Even the trail cameras failed to pick up much. One fox and one hedgehog.
No moths, no dragonflies, no jays, no woodpeckers but what a result tonight. Managed a photograph of a hummingbird hawk moth. Pleased or what.

No comments:

Post a Comment