Saturday 2 March 2019

Saturday 2nd March 2019

Mild and overcast with temperature reaching 14c this afternoon.
I spent the whole day on project book. After a very stressful morning with the desktop I surprised myself by resetting and wow, it burst into life. Back on track now.
Have sorted the design and layout of the book, same format as previous books but to include monthly accounts of wildlife recorded by me or the trail cameras. Will also include any projects I completed in a given month.
               The trail cameras over the week have not come up with any surprises, just confirming the foxes still out each night.
The squirrels are causing a couple of issues this year. They started stripping the camellia of the buds/flowers now they have completely stripped the purple magnolia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment