Monday 5 January 2015

Monday 5th January 2015







Very mild but overcast day. Temp' reached a high of 11c this afternoon.
I am officially unwell again with a chest infection. What's going on? 
Spending more time again in my armchair does give me the opportunity to watch the number of birds about the garden.
Sparrowhawk made another entrance at breakfast time. Spent nearly 30 minutes between the fence and bird feeder. The Magpie finally chased away the Hawk.
Good to see the Long Tailed Tits this afternoon, only two but pretty sure there must be more about.
              My sister who lives in Woodley sent me a txt photograph of Daffodils in her garden. Apparently there are more out in the local park. Mad?
               Have you ever wondered just how much rubbish we have sent in the way of junk mail? Well from 31/12/2013 - 31/12/2014 I collected all the junk mail sent to me. It weighed 4stone 5Ib and stacked to a height of 29", how about then?!
Pictures 1 - 4 - Sparrowhawk.
       "           5 - Long Tailed Tits.
       "           6 - Daffodils in Woodley.
       "           7 - A year of junk mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment