Saturday 12 March 2016

Friday 11th March 2016

A cracking day, very mild with plenty of sun. Temp' reached 14c this afternoon.
A visit to Henry Street this morning for grass seed required for a project tomorrow.
This afternoon dug out the chestnut tree trunk in preparation for the igloo project. The trunk was actually rotten and did not require much digging, it fell once I started pulling at it. A good trunk now for the stumpery.
What about this then, I am outside looking into the greenhouse and notice a hole in the back of the bird feed plastic drawer. While looking this mouse head appeared, thankfully the camera was with me so captured a reasonable photograph. Another instance when I'm pleased I had the camera with me.








Pictures 1 & 2 - Removing chestnut tree stump.
       "      3 - 6 - Male Sparrowhawk.
       "    7 & 8 - Mouse in the bird food cupboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment