Tuesday 19 April 2016

Monday 18th April 2016

A reasonable day, mild with a fair amount of sun.
Sadly my blog for next two weeks will be a tad boring as the front room is to be decorated next week meaning a few days of emptying the room of hundreds of books, pictures etc.
Also the fence is in a worst state than first thought meaning my wood stack that had been added to over about 30 years had to be moved. Decided to move into the fruit cage, sorting out as I go.
This morning a fencing contractor called, measured and priced. OMW, haven't I saved some money over the years. Difficult to come to terms with having to employ contractors these days.
This afternoon made a start on moving my wood stack, couple of each day for a week should do it.
         Used the Meerkam to check out the white curtain in the hedgehog box, yep, a spider, a bigun.
Also checked out nest boxes without cameras and was amazed to see nests in all of them. Amazing as I thought I was fully aware of nesting activity in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment