Saturday 16 April 2016

Saturday 16th April 2016

A mixed bag of weather today. Mild but most of the day was wet. Cheered up late afternoon with blue sky and sun.
Despite the rain I managed to fit a replacement blade to the mower and cut & fixed the alpine house shading.
This afternoon I marked out the shape of the igloo and loose layed the first layer of plastic bottles. What have I started?
         Good to see the return of the Jay and female woody today. Strange happenings with tufty, over breakfast I watched tufty dragging more of the fleecy stuff over towards the bridge. On checking there was a trail of fleece from the silver birch tree to half way over the bridge. Not a clue where he is now, no sign in the tree so is he under the decking. A job for my Meerkam tomorrow I think.
Pictures 1 & 4 - Shading the alpine house.
      "      2 & 3 - Base to the igloo.






No comments:

Post a Comment