Monday 17 July 2017

Saturday 15th July 2017








Very warm, showers this morning but a lovely afternoon and evening.
This morning attended the Whitley Wood fire stations 25th anniversary. Hard to believe as would have guessed more recent.
There is always a serious side to these events which I wonder if visitors appreciate.
I took part in one of the training room sessions and I can honestly say it was one of the most frightening situations I have ever been in. This was under controlled conditions as well, imagine real life. Very interesting morning.
This afternoon it was a bbq at the Mullens to celebrate Celie's 18th birthday. I remember the night she was born, funnily enough we were having a bbq!

Images 1 - 5 - Fire Station open day.
            6 & 7 - Celie cutting the birthday cake and her boyfriend Luke.

No comments:

Post a Comment