Monday 3 February 2014

Monday 3rd February 2014



A record has been broken - two days without rain! Another good day with plenty of sun, a little chilly with slight breeze.
Average outdoor temp' 8c.
Average wind speed 4mph.
Ebay account suspended.
MERL & Reading Museums rejected my offer of my museum collection.
Schools rejected my offer of stationary.
Beginning to think a large skip is now called for?
Day was spent visiting these establishments.
Over breakfast was able to photograph Tufty in action again and the female Great Spotted Woodpecker was busy hammering at the Robinia Tree.
                Very sorry to hear my good mate, Doug is in hospital for an appendix operation. I understand all is well with Doug resting tonight. Get well soon matey.
Picture 1 - Tufty entering the box.
      "    2 - Tufty leaving the box.
      "    3 - Female GSW.

No comments:

Post a Comment