Sunday 9 February 2014

Sunday 9th February 2014








Almost a dry day, heavy hail/rain storm lasting only minutes with two very bright rainbows. Plenty of sun today with a slight breeze.
Rainfall recorded just 1mm.
Average outdoor temp' 6c.
Average wind speed 2mph.
Paul managed to complete the preparation prior to wallpapering and painted the ceiling. With us being away most of next week progress will be slow now.
              Sorted out my record (45s, LPs, EPs) and tape collection ready for The Sound Machine visit to price for me. Will also try and flog him the Wurlitzer!
               Thought I would enjoy a walk to Fobney to record the flooding in that area, noooooooooo way. Once the water reached my lower regions I turned back, pointless putting myself in danger for the sake of a photograph. I was disappointed however. A driver had to abandon his car after car started filling with water, no sympathy.
Picture 1 - Not easy to see but this is the Well well full.
     "     2 - Hail bouncing off the decking.
     "     3 - Preparing Dining Room for decoration.
     "     4 - Indoor Hyacinth.
     "     5 - Me walking back from Fobney, a selfie in Island Road.
  " 6 & 7 - Island Road.
  "        8 - Taken yesterday, Woody against the morning sunrise.

No comments:

Post a Comment