Friday 21 November 2014

Friday 21st November 2014



A miserable, overcast day but at least dry.
Enjoyed my morning at Lavers catching up with all the gossip and latest Laver news. Particularly pleased at seeing Donna who has returned to Lavers after a break of six years living in Wales.
              Sparrowhawk appeared this afternoon on the Robinia Tree. Stayed for ten minutes before flying away without a catch.
               Afternoon I connected up my latest monitor giving me the facility to program up to eight cameras. Over the weekend I hope to connect up three which will include the underwater camera in the pond. Exciting stuff.
Picture 1 - CH2 Ratty out for evening feed at 5pm (every night the same time) / CH4 Great Tit arrives to roost every night at 4.30pm.
Picture 2 - Sparrowhawk in the Robinia Tree.
      "     3 - Latest monitor now connected in the Tree Hide.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment