Sunday 2 November 2014

Saturday 1st November 2014













Another glorious day. Bet it changes next week for our Yorkshire holiday?
With rain forecast for tomorrow I decided to cut the lawn and rake up another couple of bags of leaves.
We are in November now and I sat and reflected this afternoon on how much summer colour there still is in the garden.
         Looked out some old clothes for the Guy I make every year for the family firework party in Yorkshire. Looks rather dapper dont you think? Good to see he takes after me and enjoys a pint of NQB.
         We are all aware how fireworks distress dogs, cats and animals generally. Has anyone thought of the distress to birds from fireworks? Must admit I had not given this any thought until tonight when I was watching the poor Great Tit roosting as seen through the monitor. The poor thing was so agitated. At every bang its whole body jumped then a period of looking about. Most distressing to watch.
Pictures 1 - 12 - Summer colour in November.
       "           13 - Guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment