Wednesday 31 August 2016

Thursday 1st September 2016


A very warm day, pretty hot in the sun.
Today was all about the hospital for tests re my hearing loss. No wonder I was getting increasingly more frustrated as have now been classed with moderate to severe hearing loss. Will now have to wear giant speakers behind my ears! Will be fitted on 22nd September, what a great birthday present?
Just need my eyes to be tested now so I can see what I can hear! Joking apart I can't wait to have my hearing back again.
         Richard the painter arrived early morning to paint the garage doors and front door porch. Looking good, last painted twenty years ago.
        Arriving home at 6pm I promptly did a garden walk and to my joy spotted a southern hawker on the decking with wings outstretched. Oh dear however, on close inspection it was clear this was a damaged specimen. Very sad.
Hopefully tomorrow I can have some quality time catching up in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment