Friday 23 October 2015

Friday 23rd October 2015




Another very mild and dry day.
A brief intro' into my mobile phone saga. Two days before leaving for Scotland my mobile went nuts. No keyboard, a software problem I'm told by Virgin. No time to deal with so agreed to return on return of holiday.
On Tuesday I did just this, fair to Virgin, a good deal was struck. A Microsoft Windows 8 Smartphone upgrade at no extra cost. All set up for me in store for me, brilliant. What could go wrong?
Do you think I could activate this phone once home, no such luck. Would not accept any passwords telling me WiFi was off when in fact showing it was on. I had enough trouble with the desk top, now this. A Grrrrr moment big time.
Today I returned to the store, no problems said Mr. Virgin, I can help you here. Yea right, thankfully it didn't work for him either! Replacement phone all set up again so fingers crossed now. Trouble is I am afraid to use it now... I did say I would be brief on this story!
Rest of the day just enjoying the garden and taking photographs of the Autumnal look.
Photograhs of the back garden taken this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment