Wednesday 21 October 2015

Wednesday 21st October 2015

Oh dear me, mild but a pretty wet day. Not good, hopefully the sun will return soonish?
Morrison's shop this morning to re-stock after nearly two weeks away. How exciting was that.
In the afternoon I collected my replacement phone from the Virgin store in town. The phone is a Microsoft Windows 8 smart phone so certainly an upgrade from my dead model. A big but however. 
The sim cards are smaller in size meaning one is unable to transfer data from one phone to another. What a bum, what chance have I got to deal with this? Haven't even mastered how to switch it on yet. So called progress.
           Checked the trail cameras with some good results. Fox and cub certainly about but not pictured together. Found out where the squirrel is hiding. Would never have found it. In a wood stack with entry from under the decking path in the bbq area. Will keep camera in this area for a while now.
The fox was the culprit nicking the fat balls, appear to eat anything. Also have a starling and a great tit roosting in boxes, photographs tomorrow hopefully.
All good and also good to be back amongst my friends!

Will close now so I can post a selection of photographs from my Scottish holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment