Thursday 1 October 2015

Thursday 1st October 2015









A very warm and sunny day, ideal for a walk in the Oxfordshire Countryside.
Thursday being a 'me day' I chose to drive out to Nuffield where I know of woods and a field where I could pitch my seat and enjoy the sights of singing Red Kites and floating Kestrels.
I was not disappointed, it was just so relaxing, practised and experimented with various settings on my new camera. Not all together successful but early days of using the camera. Only the second time in fact. 
Also enjoyed a walk through the woods towards Henley, the sun shining through the branches and the Autumn colours made for a very uplifting walk.
Arrived home mid afternoon after a thoroughly enjoyable day out. Decided to finish the day by cooking dinner on the fire pit and enjoying a well deserved pint of NQB!
Picture 1 - Squirrel excercising.
     "      2 - Foxy.
  "   3 - 7 - Woods near Nuffield.
     "     8 - Kestrel over Nuffield Place.
     "     9 - Red Kite over Nuffield Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment