Friday 11 September 2015

Friday 11th September 2015

Another cracking day, spoilt however by showers tonight.
Hard work type of day. Cut out what I could of the ceanothus trunk. At 125mm diam' it took some shifting. Now spread out on the stumpery.
Much harder work than I expected. 
Will replace the ceanothus at some point.
After digging a huge hole I also transfered the fig tree from its large pot to the garden (hence the huge hole!). Divided opinion on this, some say restrict the roots which it had been as in a pot but others say not. We have never had more than half a dozen figs where next door on a much younger tree planted in the lawn is always loaded. Nothing to lose I suppose.

Not risking any photographs on the blog just yet. Windows10 is clearly not in tune with me yet, no emails since it was installed although am reaching them by my iPad. Sent emails not syncronised whatever that means and everything I try and do it tells me there is an error, please try again. This includes the blog. Will be contacting Mr.Cloud for another lesson as clearly I'm not clicking the right buttons? Spellchecker also not working so sorry for any spellink mistakes.
Forgot to mention, was a good night for moths. Not sure about tonight as still raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment