Monday 21 September 2015

Monday 21st September 2015



Not good, wet most of the day. Sun made an appearance late afternoon into the evening.
Decision day today, do I buy ones self a new camera for my birthday? Over last few days have been researching the latest bridge camera from Fuji which incidentally has had tremendous feed back and reviews by photographers and camera magazines. Going into town this morning it was pretty clear no such enthusiasm by retailers. One shop even told me this particular camera came out in 2012? Retailers it seems are not happy promoting bridge cameras? Feeling slightly dejected on reaching home I decided to have another look online as I did appear to be getting conflicting stories. 
The camera has been out for a couple of years and yes Fuji are spending more on researching the SLR/DSLR range of cameras. These are not for me. My current HS10 has given me nearly 4 years good service but is showing signs of wear so decision made, I ordered online the Fuji S1 camera and will be collecting it tomorrow from guess where? John Lewis! The only retailer that could offer one from stock. Excited or what.
Rest of the afternoon getting to understand Picasa more. Getting to enjoy my photographs more now as has been some time since I had a reliable computer to work on.
           Only garden wildlife news today is of a Great Tit roosting tonight and Big Ears out again for supper.
Picture 1 - Big Ears.
      "     2 - Great Tit roosting.
      "     3 - Happy Birthday Clive.

No comments:

Post a Comment