Sunday 27 September 2015

Saturday 26th September 2015




Weather just brilliant, warm and sunny all day with temp' reaching a high this afternoon of 22c.
Spent day working on the top pond project, almost recovered from my abseiling adventure of last week!
Project looks good, think the bath could do with a couple of plants and perhaps a feature of some kind on the cobbles? Not wanting to dwell on my fall only I did find it difficult today. Must remember I am not 28 but 68!
                 A good night for moths, nothing new but good to see still have a fair variety each night. Looking at channel mice was my entertainment tonight. Two of them eating together again but insisted on having their bums to the camera.
Picture 1 - Starting to lay the cobbles to the water feature.
     "      2 - Love my bum...
   " 3 & 4 - A couple of moths from last nights collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment