Saturday 14 June 2014

Friday 13th June 2014



Rather hot for exhibition walking at the NEC. Am I really complaining about the heat?
Enjoyed my day at the BBCGWL exhibition at the NEC.  Nothing bought this year other than taking out a subscription for the BBC Wildlife magazine. Introduction offer of a £1 per copy, can't be bad.
My reason for going this year was to confront the company I ordered the garden furniture from last year. Only ever received 50% of order. As was predicted the company in question was not exhibiting this year. At short notice I managed to secure a meeting with the director of Operations for the NEC.  Very helpful meeting, time will tell if they are successful in me receiving my order or my money back. Fingers crossed.
The three photographs were taken at the exhibition.

No comments:

Post a Comment