Sunday 8 June 2014

Wednesday 4th June 2014



Although 8mm rain was recorded early this morning the rest of the day was dry and pretty warm.
Spent morning at Henry Street buying hanging basket plants as this year did not have the time to grow my own. This is probably what I will do in the future now.
The young Starlings have once again appeared on mass so will have to restrict the amount of food I place out each day. Wonder what they did while I was away?
The young Squirrels spent much of the day burying monkey nuts so the Jay did not get a look in today. Thought I would soon regret having so many Squirrels about.
Sadly another day without Swifts.
Picture 1 - Moth late last night on outside of dining room window.
      "     2 - Red Squirrel on feeder. Have named him Garten.
      "     3 - Young Sparrow sunbathing on fence post.

No comments:

Post a Comment