Sunday 8 June 2014

Thursday 5th June 2014

Warm and dry day.
Have two projects I have in mind to create this year. A tree hide in the Flowering Cherry Tree and a Mouse/Mice habitat. 
Called on a Saw Mill in Checkendon for some rotten trees I could use for the Mice. No joy, only sell ready cut timber these days. Not all is lost as must be plenty in Lulu and Clives wood.
Next visit was to the Sonning Common Herb Farm to purchase some fresh herb plants for the year. Amazing place this, always look forward to this visit. Have been a regular visitor since the day it opened.
Stayed for a light lunch so late back home, just time to enjoy an afternoon cuppa in the afternoon sun in my fav' spot of the garden.
While down the garden I was aware of buzzzzing, to my surprise there was a spider on the gravel path carrying a bumble bee. Amazing to watch.
Sadly another day without sighting of Swifts.
Picture - Spider with Bumble Bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment