Monday 16 June 2014

Monday 16th June 2014



Another warm but overcast day.
Despite the Swift Call playing biggest part of the day there was not a sighting of any Swifts. Will keep trying.
C4  was given a good valet this morning at a company in Arborfield. I was not sure what to expect when I returned to collect. Before leaving I asked how much. Chap not English and pointed to another Chap. Asked the same question, how much? Forty minutes he said in broken English!
Enjoyed a good walk around my home village while waiting to collect car.
Started my next project this afternoon. Creating a walk (path) through the bluebell stumpery area.
Work cut short however after an incident I could not have foreseen. Following shouting/screaming and a loud crashing noise this agitated, tall young woman appeared. I ran after her to see her jump the fence at the back. Walking back to the side gate there was this young girl, hysterical. Had no option but to call the Police. This incident had been unfolding and they were aware. Probably why they were here within 5 minutes. The girl was taken away, just hope she is not harmed in any way.
Picture 1 - Start of the bluebell walk.
     "      2 - Tufty enjoying a few peanuts.
     "      3 - Blue Damsel Fly in the Conservatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment